FABRIC-REINFORCED ROOFING SYSTEM
This is a roofing protection system that can add strength and durability to your commercial roof. The fabric-reinforced roofing system uses an acrylic membrane, polyester fabric, and a reflective topcoat to protect your roof for years to come. This roofing system is applied over your existing roof to help add strength and extend its life.
Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System will give your building and business trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight membrane that resists splitting and rupturing — the primary cause of leaks. This commercial roofing system also substantially increases the strength of your roof, extends its life expectancy, and increases the energy efficiency of the building, which is why Northeast Roofing Systems LLC uses Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing Systems.
Benefits of Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing Systems:
- Protection where your roof needs it most — at the seams.
- Fast application — minimizing work-site congestion.
- A variety of quality coatings, one will be right for your building.
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Non prorated material warranties are available.
- Dirt-resistant finish.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.
NO ROOF IS GREENER THAN A CONKLIN WHITE ROOF!
Contact us today to add the benefits of fabric-reinforced roofing to your commercial business.