SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM SYSTEM
This spray foam roofing system is sprayed on your existing roof as a liquid and expands in thickness to create a water-resistant seal. The polyurethane foam is layered with a silicon base coat, as well as a silicon topcoat with granules, which makes this roofing system extremely durable. The top coats also help to protect your spray polyurethane foam roof from harmful UV rays.
Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System is a great way to provide high-grade insulation on both roofing and interior wall application for top-down protection from the elements. An SPF application effectively controls air filtration, adds building strength, and reduces cooling and heating costs. During the restoration process each problem area is systematically addressed, repaired, and resealed — then the entire roof is sealed with a reflective finish coat. This system has many benefits which is why Northeast Roofing Systems LLC uses Conklin’s SPF.
Benefits of roof restoration using Conklin’s Spray Polyurethane Foam System:
- Eliminates air infiltration – the number one cause of energy loss.
- Offers an impressive insulation value of R-5 per inch.
- Adds structural strength without adding too much weight.
- Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces.
- Withstands hurricane-force winds.
- Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage.
- Will not absorb water due to the foam’s closed-cell insulation properties.
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Is fast and easy to repair or recoat.
NO ROOF IS GREENER THAN A CONKLIN WHITE ROOF!
Contact us today to learn more about this commercial roof restoration system!