Single ply roofing membranes have become a popular roofing choice thanks to their flexibility, easy installation, and their high quality standards. There are two types of single ply membrane systems — thermoset and thermoplastic. At Northeast Roofing System LLC, we use a thermoplastic single ply membrane system.
Conklin’s Single Ply Membrane Systems are made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation by your commercial roofing contractors at Northeast Roofing System LLC, membrane rolls are overlapped and hot-air welded together to form a tight seal. This roofing membrane system creates an exceptionally durable, waterproof, and energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
Benefits of getting membrane restoration with Conklin’s Single Ply Membrane Systems:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
- Provides strength and stability.
- Up to 20-year warranty available.
NO ROOF IS GREENER THAN A CONKLIN WHITE ROOF!
For membrane restoration, contact Northeast Roofing Systems.